Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday, November 17


Busy, busy, busy. That's been life the past few weeks. I *think* that today will be a bit slower. We will just be doing the usual school, cleaning, cooking and laundry. Well~~ we're still busy no matter what I guess!
I need to catch up on logging all schoolwork in to the book. I have done good with this on up until last week or so. Homeschooling truly does take self discipline. The first years it seemed easy because it was something new. I need to remind myself how teaching is just as much fun now as it used to be. You know, it's all in how you make it. Isn't that true in life? Things are more controlled by our attitudes than the actual circumstances. I have learned that you if make yourself be joyful then you will be. Just like in cleaning. You know you have to do it~~ everyday-- all day so why not set your mind to enjoying it? What a long, hard lesson to learn that takes some of us years to learn and some never learn it. After all, aren't we to do everything for the glory of God and as unto Him?
Well, must run and get the children started with school. It is now 9:00a.m. I have A LOT on my plate to do. Speaking of plates... I think we'll have spaghetti tonight. Hubby's been hollering for some. I might put some chicken in it this time along with sausage and hamburger. I love making things different ways and experimenting....

No comments: