Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Gross

Okay, I feel like I did when my grandpa gave me a plug of chewing tobacco when I was ten years old. I don't recommend EVER trying it as you will know what feeling green is like and what it feels like to barf yourself inside out. I felt perfectly fine this morning and even cooked eggs but now I just feel gross. Actually I felt fine until about 30 minutes ago after I answered someone that I felt just fine. And to top it off I fried french fries tonight and the house seems engulfed with the fried food smell and it's killing me. Ugh! It's after eleven and I should go to bed but I feel like if I lay( or is it "lie", don't feel like checking) down that whatever is going to roll out of my throat and I will be in a mess.... or maybe if I go ahead and throw up I'll feel better. I have to go find my peppermint oil----- Oh, I have peppermints.... maybe candy isn't so bad after all. I am suppose to teach tomorrow??? Where's the Lysol? Gotta go.....
I said that I'd gladly go through this for a blessing--- so here we go. I will joyfully be sick. Yes, I know I can!

No comments: