Friday, July 14, 2006

Watson Happenings


With it being so wicked hot outside I have been trying to stay in as much as possible. That's not awfully hard with so much work to get done. I do try to step out and get a breath of fresh air in the late evenings. Our new pool ladder should be in tomorrow so I may be able to take a dip more often now. It's relaxing and a good workout.
We are going to have another full day of school here in a bit. We had the best time with watching Brittany do a science experiment yesterday. I will try to post a picture soon. The brundt of out school yesterday was history and science. I think the best and most fun of our learning is just reading together and discovering new things.
I had an OB appointment yesterday and things went well there. I found out that I have been hyperventilating!!!! I told my Dr. of my symptoms and felt like a goofball when I couldn't have figured that out myself. I guess that's why he has a diploma and his wall. So hopefully I can control that from here on out. Once again he told me that he doesn't care for me to go past August 30th. So I must do whatever I can to get this baby going before then. I don't care to be induced, thank you very much. On any account, I just can't wait---can't wait---can't wait for this baby!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to meet this new little person to join our family. Will the baby be a Billy Sunday or a Fanny Crosby? No matter as I just can't wait to hold him/her to my heart and let it know that we are a family who loves and cares for each other and with Jesus, all is well.
Yesterday we watched home videos of the family. That was a lot of fun! The children are just wild but so full of joy. I just wanted to laugh and laugh at them.... Dalton being toothless in the front with his cowboy hat on and singing "Jesus Loves Me". That is priceless! Oh and of baby Bethany with her dark black hair that is now sandy brown. Then there's baby Jesse....he just was such a beautiful baby. Oh yeah--we have Brittany on the piano when she first started. That will be treasured by her in later years. All the children are on there dancing with joy and laughter. I need to sit back more and watch them doing that in person instead of on past videos. It's so easy to get caught up in meal prep, laundry, what's to learn today, mopping the floors....
Speaking of Bethany, she is in some major training right now. She is a tee-total mess and a half. No one's fault but our's. A few nights ago she came to James and stated so clearly, "I want to play with playdough tonight". James says, "no, not tonight". She says, " YES, I want to play playdough TONIGHT!" in a sassy way. Oh, I just sat back and thought, "this showdown is gonna' be fun!" Well, James won.

No comments: