Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow, my head's swimming of all the things that I need to get done this week! I need to be thankful for all the work and an able body to do that work with! The children and I are looking forward to moving on with our learning and fun. It's fun seeing each age bracket being developed through the children. I can truly say that I enjoy every age of childhood. Each has their own joys.

My how the weekend has flown! James was not on call this weekend and so we enjoyed his being here. He's had a few back issues and so he's had time to work at his own pace to help the healing. He worked on getting some of the siding done on our house.

I worked on cleaning as usual. That's a constant. Another thing that should be is the laundry but I have to say I've been a slacker in that department. Catching up must be on my list for tomorrow!

I hope you all have a very good week in God's goodness!




1 comment:

HsKubes said...

I, too, love each stage of their lives. Each one does have it's own blessings!
I enjoyed catching up with you and pray things are going well!

~ Christina