Friday, April 16, 2010

147.3!! It's only a loss of .6 but it was THAT time for me this past week and umm, that's usually my bad week. ;D So I am thrilled to have a .6 loss from last week. We have a campmeeting for three days this coming week and I will try to eat as moderately and sensibly as I can. Which is kinda hard because the church feeds us...but they are usually good about providing a variety. So, anyway, Maybe next week I could actually be 146.? or dare I think of even less? I am going to start up the treadmill here very soon. This will help boost things along. Then there's the weights as well to do. James is thrilled with my weight loss too. He said that a lot of times you don't see women lose weight unless they are newly divorced. That is so warped! Anyway, so I am hoping to shed another 10-13 pounds and see how I feel. Is it possible to get into the 130s? Really??? I am excited about the lower 140s! It's coming off slowly but slow and steady wins the permanent keep-it-off race. :)

No comments: