Saturday, June 19, 2010

These questions below are part of a wonderful game that I joined from Tammy's recipes (www.tammysrecipes.com). These are the questions that Tammy asked me to answer. If you'd like to join in, please follow the rules below.

1. Where do you get your skirts/dresses? I have been very blessed. The past several years I have been given 95% of my clothes. The past six months I have bought more clothes for myself than I have the past 12 years! The good news is that I bought 98% of those clothes from Goodwill. I'd say 1% goes to Kmart and the other 1% to other thrift stores.

2. What are the ages of your children? :) Boy, this is a tricky one. :P We are smack dab in the middle of birthday season. Here goes; 16yog, 12yob(will be 13 soon), 11yob, 8yob, 6yog, 3yog, 1yog. Whew! I made it.

3. When trying to lose weight, do you cut out anything completely, or just limit portion sizes? Oh no, I don't cut anything more out than I normally when when not "dieting". There are certain things I don't eat either way, like chicken skin for instance.

4. Tell me something you love about your husband! Oh wow, I could go on and on. I'd say that I love that he's so giving and such a wonderful daddy. I love to see him with the children. He has a wonderful love for me too. :)

5. What has God been teaching you lately? :) I'd have to say that it's been more and more about His grace and how He keeps us even when we don't feel so loving to Him. He's a friend like no other and He is more faithful than we could ever be. I am currently reading through Romans and I guess I took this book for granted. We read it a lot, right? Well, there's more than each time I go through it.


That WAS fun! I hope that some of you others will want to join in.


If you want to play along:

1 - Leave a comment with your blog URL, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your blog with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

2 comments:

tammy l said...

Thanks for joining in... I loved reading your answers. :) My husband is very giving, as well... such a blessing to witness his generosity and love for others! :)

I've love to have 5 questions from you, as well... :)

Kate said...

I'd like to be interviewed :)

http://kate-adventures.blogspot.com