Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Afternoon Everybody!

The older children are in the pool. I just brought the littlest in to get her down for a nap. There's nothing like wearing her out in the pool to get her ready! I didn't get in today but just played lifeguard out there. Talk about HOT! I didn't want to mess with all the changing clothes but really probably should have.

The garden is doing pretty well. It needs weeding badly so I might get out there the next few early mornings to get that done. We will be picking beans very soon...baby ones on there now and the plants are full of white blooms. We will be eating our first squash tonight and the plants are full of blooms as well. Hopefully the rest of the garden will come on well soon too. I have water on the plants now as we haven't had rain in a while.

We had granola for breakfast, pizza for lunch and will have tuna patties with squash and...something else for supper. I've never made tuna patties but I figured it should be common sense. haha

Earlier I shot a few money saving videos. I posted a new one on Youtube and hope to get the others posted soon. They are some pretty common money saving tips but maybe someone will find them helpful. :D I am Sandlappersue01 on there. Hey, did you know that the name Sandlappersue was already taken? I thought that I was the only Sandlappersue...have been this for almost eight years now. Hmm...I might have to check this other person out. :D

Tonight we have church and I am looking forward to that as well. This afternoon two loads of laundry and some straightening will be in the plans. Have a good rest of the day in the Lord!

No comments: