Friday, March 30, 2012

Thursday

Thursday went pretty well. The early day was composed of school and the late day of chores. Two of the fellows worked at clearing pecan limbs off the garden. James cut off some limbs from the pecan tree to make way for more light in the garden.

Speaking of gardens, ours is looking full of prombise! Everything has came up pretty well. I am thinking that if all goes as planned, I will be canning and freezing in early May...a full month sooner than normal. I am really praying that this extended growing season works out fine.

These terrible flies have arrived for the season as well. So James will treat for the yard, probably this weekend and I've already put up our timed sprayer (safe for food prep areas) for the season. It's our first time using this so I hope it works!

I worked on our new spring schedule to pull us through to the end of the school year.

It's now time for bed. I hope you all have a blessed Friday!

No comments: