Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Basic Day

I am planning on posting our newest schedule but I am waiting to hear word of what time Mama's radiation treatments will be. For the most part, when I have to go somewhere, the days goes on as normal without me. Praise the Lord for older children!  I don't know what I'd do if this had happened in the baby years.
Anyway, so until I have my big schedule finalized, I wanted to share the basic layout of our day that works soooo well for us. Praise the Lord for plans!

~up, dress, personal devotions
~breakfast
~computer time for some
~morning chores
~morning school
~lunch
~afternoon school
~afternoon chores
~free time
~supper time
~free

With us all pitching in with the morning and afternoon chores, we pretty much stay on top of things.
The children have assigned days to load and unload the dishwasher. Brittany and I periodically switch doing laundry, washing pots/pans and keeping kitchen clean.

No comments: