Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday!!!

Hello, friends! I hope that you all have had a great week. Ours has been fine. I am happy to see the weekend draw near.

This morning I worked at doing my main chore of the day and that was the living room. A Lady was coming to pick up Brittany to do work for a prison retreat and so I wanted the living room tidy just in case she came in.

The children ate breakfast as they each got up and then we began school. We then had lunch and finished school by 12:45. Nice! I then went to t a or a nap while the children watched some pre-approved shows on Netflix. I had a good one hour nap.

The children had not yet did their chores. So I gave them their chore assignments of the day. This is what I did while I watched some YouTube cooking videos. :)


Currently it is 4:11pm I am still here typing this blog post but I am about to go shower and freshen up. Then I will tidy up the living room and other spots quickly. Hopefully James will be off between 5-6pm. I asked him if he could pick u p some Little Caesar's for supper. I will make a simple salad to go on the side. The children are thrilled. I am thrilled. All is good.

That's our Friday. Happy weekend. :) How is your usual Friday?

No comments: