Friday, November 6, 2015

Well happy Friday! I trust that you are all doing well. We are all doing well but are just trying to stay dry from this flooding we have been having. Today I am working in the kitchen. I just finished making vegetable beef soup and believe I have enough for three lunches. We are having two lunches of it this weekend and I am freezing another meal to have in a few weeks. We have been having soup a few times a week but I am going to try new recipes of soup to make it new again. This saves lots of money at lunch time. You can go to my YouTube channel and check out today's video of me making this week's soup. My channel name is Sandlappersue01. Have a great weekend in the Lord!

1 comment:

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi! I just made hamburg/veggie soup recently too. This is the kind of weather it tastes so good and I need to get busy and make more kinds! Have a lovely Thanksgiving! Nancy