Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oct. 12, 2005 - New Blogger!

I typed in my new blog twice last night and lost them both times. Hopefully I can get it in now! I am excited to be here as I have been reading blogs for a while but have been hesitant to start my own. This blog will just basically be about our family and what we do. I guess what's happening in school, with chores and with life in general. Let me introduce you to my children. My oldest is Brittany and she is eleven. She is muscially talented. Just give her and instrument and some time and she'll have it figured out soon! She's really that good. Dalton, our eight year old, is mechanically inclined. He gets it from his fabulous dad certainly not from me. Samuel, our six year old is learning how to read this year. He's doing great! He's "my sweet Sam" and talks of the Lord so much. Jesse is our three year old and he's my cuddlebug. He's a true loverboy but watch out because he has a mean streak to keep under control! Then there's our sweet Bethany. She's the princess and she knows it! We can't help spoiling her but we know she still has to listen. We were expecting again but lost our girl, Martha Joy, after 18 weeks gestation on September 23. She was my joy for so very short of a time but will be remembered always. Well, that's it for the intros. This evening before our mid week worship service we are going to host supper with our pastor's family for a visiting missionary family. They are blessed with TEN children. The children and I made up little goody bags to give each of them. I am making the mac n' cheese and green beans but considering there will be maybe 25-28 people there I better make a lot! So on our list for today is school, school school, 5-10 minutes housekeeping in each room, kitchen upkeep, laundry(2 loads), bread baking ,and did I mention school? Also, getting everyone ready to go by about 5p.m. in church clothes with an extra set for any messes that could happen since we are eating too.

No comments: