Friday, October 14, 2005

Oct. 14, 2005 - The Shadowed Man

Okay, I'm tired of being a shadowed man in my Avatar. My fabo hubby worked so hard to cut me down to size on the paint program and then try to enter me in but I was in Error every time. We will try again soon sometime. I like to see pictures on blogs as you feel like you know who you're reading about a lot better. So, that's what I want but I am not into the computer tech stuff. I go into a lethargic state when seeing all that computer language. Wednesday evening went very well with the Bach missionary family visiting. I really like them as they are so nice and I feel they are true blue. I can feel that they really do have a burden for the lost in Alaska. Their children were so well behaved! We had 21 children eating and their table was so quiet! I had to check and make sure they were over there. Today is another busy day! We are about to start school here and get that out of the way. This week we were getting in chores first and then trying to move on to school but we were too tired to concentrate then. At least I was anyway and with the teacher being as such I can't expect the children to do better. We had this whole thing figured out until we took a three week break from school and now we are back to square one. I hope to get up to speed quickly. My goal is to be finished the beginning of May. Well, James has been having to work such long hours and until this past Sunday, seven days a week for a while. We DO NOT like him having to work on Sunday. Turns out that the whole plant is converting over to working twenty four hours a day and seven days a week. The good news is that everyone will have time off . James will be working 12 hour shifts but he will be off about 3 days a week! Now, this is the plan anyway and prayfully it will stay this way. The catch is that he will have to work 2 Sundays out of the month. That is NOT good but it seems it's that or having the old schedule of working every Sunday. James so very much needs time off to rest. He's at the end of his rope, doing things there and then coming home and wanting to do things here. I just want him to rest. We will be having some kind of chicken dish from some chicken that's left over. Maybe a casserole and some greens on the side from the garden. Okay, that's it for now I guess. So how am I doing with this blogging thing- minus the no pictures deal?

No comments: