Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oct. 18, 2005 - Great Day!

Today turned out to be a really great day. I think I got so much done and the children cooperated so well. I have started a sticker chart to go along with our schedule and once a chore is completed they add a sticker under that chore. They love seeing their progress in this way and I do too! I was able to fix three meals(children helping w/ lunch), do dishes, sweep floors, clean washroom floor, 6 loads of laundry, do a clean sweep in each room of the house(5-10 minutes), read to the children, play Scrabble, pick greens in garden, bake bread, take a nap and spend time with hubby.I think that my consistancy with taking vitamins has helped. Oh-- and four cups of coffee always helps!!!Tomorrow is library day. So while in town I need to pick up some sale items and maybe go pajama shopping for the boys. I can't spend too much time in town as we have to hit the books here. I usually like to do a little schooling(maybe an hour), go to town and get back before lunch, have lunch and then a little more schooling. I like to cram progress in early and then relax in the afternoons. It makes for a relaxed atmosphere when hubby comes in from work. Tomorrow night we have our ladies' meeting at church. We are studying in Ruth and will be covering chapters 2&3. Brittany and I will study that together early in the morning so we can chew on it a while before going. We are to bring a dish and so I still have no idea what to fix. I may just take a soup. I have some in the freezer I had already made. With this cooler weather soup will fit the bill. I always enjoy fellowship with the other ladies. There's so much to learn and our time goes so swiftly. Better get in bed. Morning comes early around here!

No comments: