Friday, November 25, 2005

September 19&25


Sep. 25, 2006 - REAL School

Today we began back on our bookwork. It's going very well despite a lot of chores to catch up on. Besides the usual chores we are about to go and load up some shingles to throw in the dumpster we rented. I can't wait to have the yard picked up. Well, my four year old just informed me that he wanted to do school today.... REAL school and NO COLORING! I said, "now wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you can't color in real school?". He said, "NO! I want to do REAL school." Okay then, real school it is after lunch. I am thinking of going ahead and getting his phonics books to begin after Christmas break. I don't know so we'll see!
[Comments - 1]


Sep. 19, 2006 - Watson Happenings this Week

So much to do and so little time! No, really I know that the Lord gives us all the time we need for what He has for us to do. I just have to keep moving! We have tent meetings this week and it's been great so far! I do pray for others to come to know Christ and also for the saved to be refined. I know this old wretched soul could use it ALL the time!! The sermons have been so good and I can feel the evangelist's concern for people and the works of the Lord. I am going to be hitting the housecleaning department in just a bit, after my shower. Oh goodness! I just remembered piano lessons are today! Good thing to remember!We will be leaving for church right afterwards. Still to get clothes ready and make sure supper is done on time. I am fixing chicken enchiladas today. I have to put the chicken in the roaster to cook still yet. This week James and Brittany are putting new shingles and half of a new roof on. It's going fairly well but with threat of rain, we'll see how it goes. The first half is almost done. It looks great! They have been working every spare moment they have. James begins his new job next week and so this is the week to get this done and over. Hopefully it can be done! The children found a snake this morning and they are trying to identify it now. They are having fun with that! That'll be our science class for the day! Okay, must run and get things done so that I can relax a bit. I do feel more relaxed with a neater/cleaner house....Oh yes, some have asked about Joy-Anna. She is doing so well! She is a doll baby and we are enjoying her so much! She does have a squall like no other baby we've had! She's eating well and becoming interactive with us while we talk with her.
[Comments - 3]

No comments: