Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Our Day


Beautiful morning!!! I love quiet sunshining mornings like this. It's such a fresh new time and so quiet. Such a time to "breath in " the Lord and thank Him for a new day. This is where I can sit, drink my coffee and meditate on His word and what I need to get done for the day.



Then today it was off to work in the kitchen! I baked bread today. I am trying to stick to doing this twice a week or as needed. I think these loaves turned out quite nicely. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.



Here's what the children were up to today~~~~ playing church! Here's the "preacher" and he let it rip. I think he was preaching on repentance. I don't know because the lady in front of me kept talking and playing with her baby. What better thing for children to do than to pretend to be in church even when they're not. I just pray that the Lord can have His hand in their lives freely.


My sweetie is off tomorrow and Friday so that's another thing I'm thankful for!!! I cherish time with him. Also, he needs time away from his job as much as possible as it's high stress and all.
Have a great Thanksgiving and thank the Lord for His many blessings. The Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever and ever.....

No comments: