Thursday, December 22, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

I was reading heartovirtue's blog and saw that Brittany and I have been tagged. Let's see how quickly and painlessly I can do this.

Seven things I hope to do before I die:( cheated on this one)
1) See Brittany grow in the Lord more and more and stand firm for the Lord.
2) See Dalton get saved and firm in the Lord.
3) See Samuel get saved and firm in the Lord.
4) See Jesse get saved and firm in the Lord.
5) See Bethany get saved and firm in the Lord.
6) See any other children we're blessed with get saved and firm in the Lord and all children to find the mates that the Lord has for them.
7) See most of the US with my family . I hope that even when the children are grown and have their own families we can vacate together as one big family.

Seven Things that I Cannot Do Well:
1) Play the piano... well, I really can't play at all although I have tried.
2) Make tortillas. I think a friend has a workable recipe and will get it from her and try it.
3) Sing. I do sing and like to sing but really don't think I do well.
4) Make Liver Nips. It's a dish that I think is really local. It's sort of like "liver dumplings".
5) Handle crowds while shopping. Shopping such a chore anyway, without having to worry about crowds.
6) Weed the garden. I am a horrible weeder and our garden can show it!
7) Keep the computer desk looking neat. It's a hurdle I haven't conquered.

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1) The way he loves the Lord.
2) The way he loves me.
3) The way he loves the children.
4) His eyes.
5) His compassion for others.
6) He is a hard worker and provider.
7) His brokeness and willingness to submit to the Master.

Seven things I say often:
1) Go clean you're room!
2) It always gets worse before it gets better.
3) I love you.
4) Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
5) Speak sweetly to your brother/sister!
6)Neccessity is the mother of invention.
7) Glory!

Seven authors, books, or series I love:
1) The Bible(KJV1611) written by the Lord
2) Created to Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
3) To Train Up a Child by Michael Pearl
4) Managers of Their Homes by Steven and Teri Maxwell
5) Elizabeth Elliot books
6) The Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn
7) The Encylcopedia of Country Living by Carla Emery

Seven movies I watch over and over again:
I don't watch movies a lot so I will put in some movies I like.

1) The Homecoming (The Waltons) I just really love this movie and the t.v. series so much. The book is good too but the dad wasn't as "straight" in the book and in real life as on the show. I just love their lifestyle so much!
2) The Sound of Music
3) Mary Poppins
4) The King and I
5) Oklahoma
6) An Affair to Remember
7) A Duggar family documentary that I have that was recorded by a friend. They are the family with 16 children and still counting.

Seven people I want to do this: (I have six)
1)Martha
2) Momof5littlewomen
3)linlonlew
4)sonie716
5)backyardtreasures
6) abundantblessings

Of course, if you're not interested or don't have the time then I certainly understand. I just think this is a good way to get to know one another. Thank you Myklin(heartofvirtue) for passing this on.

No comments: