Monday, December 12, 2005

Moving Forward or Stepping Back???


I have noticed in the past few months that some things have become easier. You will notice that I highlighted "some" and "easier". Not all has gotten easier in my world and I didn't say "easy". For the first time in a very long time I don't have a wee baby and I am not expecting( as far as known). As of this past spring I don't have to hang out all our laundry as the wiring is redone in our house so I can run the dryer without the breaker box smoking. I don't have to build and maintain a fire to keep warmas we now have a H/A unit. We also have our tub back that needed it's plumbing repaired. We had been using the shower in the main bath. So things have gotten easier but I have to say that I WANT to have wee babies and I really didn't mind hanging out clothes in the cold or building my fires to keep warm. I didn't really mind giving our children a bath in a rubbermaid tub or the kitchen sink until they would use the shower. So is this a step forward or a step back? I really do enjoy all the convienances that I have now(except for the baby thing). I am thankful for them all. Maybe it's all in being content where the Lord puts us. He cares for us as His children just like we care for our children. He provides what we need, when we need it. It's so good to know! Glory to the Lamb of God who has made me lovely when I once was SO unlovely. His name is truly wonderful!

No comments: