Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday, December 17, 2005


Good Morning! My sweet husband if off today. I just love these days. He's my sweetheart. This morning we have to go to "town" right quick and pick up a new light kit for the light over the dining table. It keeps acting up and we are having company tonight and don't want to leave them in the dark. LOL
So much to do before they arrive. I have to pick up the meat and cornmeal mix for supper. I am making the Roast Soup as James requested it for our company. Then there will be cornbread to go with. I want Brittany to make some cookies as well. She's good at cooking for an eleven year old! So I need to do a quick pickup in the house and make sure things are up to date. Things are pretty clean but just need to maintain...oh yeah.... I still need to mop. I love having company over. There' s nothing like good Christian fellowship where we can learn from each other and grow in the Lord together. Isn't that what it's all about? Must go as I am stalling our day here. Blessings to you all and may the Lord be with you.

No comments: