Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy Thursday...or Monday??

Happy Thursday! James has been off the past two days and so it really feels like a Monday to us, especially with having our usual Wednesday night church service. Boy, do we have SO much to do. We have gotten quite a bit accomplished this morning and here we are at lunchtime. After lunch I need to tackle math with Brittany, phonics with Samuel and language arts with Dalton. Then on to do more laundry folding and putting away. Hopefully we can have the house all tidy once James arrives.

You know, I am still trying to figure out what to have for supper tonight. I want something mexican I think. I may take a break and whiz through my mexican cookbook. Whatever it is, the ingredients have to be here. I mean that we are going to beat our budget this month! I just know I am going to!! It seems our best strategy so far is to shop at Aldi for almost all except for our meats and I get that at Sam's at a good price. Then if there are good sales I will buy up on those too. I have found that for the most part, Aldi's prices even beat the sale prices.
Have a great day in the Lord!

No comments: