Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday at Home


It's almost ten and I haven't done much of anything yet really! Just got us dressed and fed and that's all. So, to start off school this morning and get in an hour before lunch prep.
I will have all the usual upkeep chores and I will be in my room today cleaning off the dresser and vacuuming. As far as laundry, it's the day to wash the boys' clothes. I need to "windex the house". I never got to mop the floors yesterday so maybe today???? I also need to pull out some long sleeved maternity blouses because I've grown so much that the normal ones are getting snug. Tonight for supper will be Teryaki, barbque and hot wings with steamed California vegetables.
In school activities we will read more of Benjamin Franklin that we started yesterday and continue in our Mystery of History book. Everyone will have their math lessons and do individual reading. In our SOW curriculum we will read Genesis Chapter 16 and write a paper on Abram. Then there's the grammar and spelling. Brittany's math has been rather fun now! I sort of dread us going back to the fraction lessons but we must as soon as this other's over.
Cathy, No we never find out until the baby's here. It's sort of a tradition for us now and SO MUCH fun to wait and have the anticipation. I am always relaxed and know that we will be able to get whatever we are lacking for either sex. Being old fashioned... I know!
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: