Thursday, February 9, 2006

So Very Busy!



Wow, this has been a very busy week. So much to do and very much a whirlwind of activities. These next few days should be more normal I think. In our schooling, things are moving right along. We did touch on geography quite a bit with us having our missions' conference this week. We played "spot the country" on the globe and that was fun. I may very well pull out the wall map and play again.
Brittany is also keeping up with her studies of SC history. We were discussing how our state flag was designed and what the design represents. In science "class" this morning Dalton and I discussed fetal development and how the baby is formed in the womb. That was interesting! Samuel is swimming along in his phonics so well. We do prayer letters most every morning and he dictates it to me normally but he's now insisting on trying to write his own. So I may very well write it and allow him to copy for writing practice. Our Jesse insists on doing school as well so I have begun reading out of a Bible story book that has the matching coloring book to go with. He enjoys that and I have a little preschool workbook for him as well.
So much to do today here in our little place. I think I"ll make a list so here goes.
1) Usual dishes to keep up. (1 hour)
2) Usual 3 or so loads to wash. ( 30 minutes)
3) General 5 minutes pickup in each room. (30 minutes)
4) Cook supper( chicken tacos and spanish rice with corn) (1hour)
5) Wipe out and off fridge.(10 min.)
6) Mop dining area and kitchen(30 minutes)
7) Two more hours of school ( 2 hrs.)
8) Nappy time!! ( 30 minutes)
Oldest will do the girls' laundry and straighten her room. The boys' will clean their room and change sheets with my help. Youngest is being trained to pick up as well. Today will be hop back on schedule day. I do miss my schedule so much! Have a great day in the Lord!

No comments: