Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Uneducated Teachers???


Someone really did get my goat a few days ago and I had to seriously hold my tongue. This lady was uncouth enough to tell me that SHE would be qualified to teach her children because she's taking elementary education classes and she's so glad that SHE will be. She went on and on about how it'd be impossible to teach well unless you're really qualified. And how she's not bragging but she is VERY educated. Without exposing my wretched flesh I just kindly told her that if the Lord gives you the job, he'll provide the grace to follow through regardless of education above the high school level. I have fear for this person as many in the homeschool world will quickly take offense and won't be as nice as I was once hearing such biting comments. I was thinking, "Does she really know what she's saying to me????" Oh the trials!!!!
Colossians 4:6Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

No comments: