Thursday, February 16, 2006



I have good news and bad news. The good is it's supposed to get to 70* today and tomorrow! The bad news is James had to go in today when it was supposed to be his day off. He will be off tomorrow too but that really stinks!
Speaking of "stinks" my main chore for today is cleaning out the boys' room. I do so dread this job! I'm guessing it'll take about 1 1/2 hours. Then I want to carpet fresh the room and get it smelling normal again. Why do boy's rooms smell so weird??? ;D
Also we have school(3hours) to get in along with the normal dishes(1hour), laundry(30 min.) and 5 minutes maint. in each room. I am racking my brain for supper now. We were to go do grocery shopping today until James found out he's working. We may just do some homemade veg. soup and cornbread. I also need to be searching my homeschool magazines to make the final decisions on next years' curriculum.
Yesterday went very well. We got in a lot of schooling and made it to church on time. Sometimes though I feel like hanging a sign on my door that says, " Don't mind the house... we had school today!"
I have less than 24 hours to go until time for the Dr. I am very excited and can't wait to hear a heartbeat. Today I am 12 weeks along. I have gained 4 lbs. so far! YIKES! I really don't like gaining before 15 weeks at all but I just wasn't so disciplined I suppose. Since the fatigue is subsiding maybe I can do some indoor walking (Walk the Walk) and do my stairstepper again.

No comments: