Monday, March 20, 2006

Ultrasound on Friday


We had an ultrasound of the baby done on Friday! Things looked marvelous and were where they were supposed to be. God is so good. I am so thankful for this time to have this wee one. Each of our children are so precious to us even despite challenges. Anyway, we get to have another one on the next visit which I will be 20 weeks along then. We were able to video tape this scan and will the next too, Lord willing. It looked like the baby was waving.... it is so cute. For the inquiring minds out there... no we did not find out what we are having and we always wait until the baby is born.

Things looks fine with me. My blood pressure was elevated which I thought was the case. I have been having headaches a lot. I had one all day yesterday but it was from good stress, not bad stress. I didn't gain near as much weight as I thought I had. Hopefully I can keep it up but since I am getting in the middle week.... I doubt it.

No comments: