Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ye Must Be Born Again...

So far I just have the youngest up but I am sure that the oldest son will follow within a few minutes. Speaking of my oldest son, Dalton; He accepted the Lord as his personal Saviour yesterday and says he's saved! His new spiritual birthday is March 17th~!!!! Glory, glory, hallelujah to the King of kings Who makes us white as snow and washes away our sin! I still can't believe it really. My husband called our pastor last night and Pastor is going to talk to him. I will feel even better then. It all came out of the blue really. We were riding down the road and it just popped out.... He said he needed to get saved. We pulled over and reiterated what was said to him a thousand times out of scripture. We feel this is true. My boy isn't very emotional but he sure did cry yesterday. We did too, with joy!!!!! I am just THRILLED and thanking the Lord for pricking at Dalton's heart and giving him a burden to live for Jesus.
So his new birthday is March 17, 2006!!! That's his eternal birthday as far as I'm concerned. He's in the book!!!!!!!!! He's in the book!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: