Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow, what another busy day! This train doesn't slow down much, even on the slowest days. Ha!
I was thinking this morning, "I am not doing a thing tomorrow...no not a thing. I am gonna sit and do nothing. Yep, I am doing nothing tomorrow." Then I thought to myself, "who am I kidding? ". LOL I enjoy my work but it is indeed work.

Today we had the appraiser come back to reappraise our place since adding on. We are very interested in seeing how much the value of the home increased. In any event, we are still enjoying extra space. We still have not seen the electrician. What is it with these fellows these days that are getting married? It must be the new trend to not work when you're getting married. I always thought it was time to work more, preparing for a family. Hmmmm....Anywho, hopefully he'll call and come very, very soon.

MC, as far as chore charts, I have never been in need of one. Our system works perfectly for our family. I do appreciate the advice but they always hindered us more than helped.

Well, tomorrow is another day of school for us! We did not do school today so we will have another four day week this week. Last Friday we had taken off for various reasons. Maybe next week will be the first five day week.

Have a wonderful evening in the Lord!
Okay, I need to finish supper and have the children to set the table. Then I'll be ready to rest.

No comments: