Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

Wow, it look eery outside our place. I think we're in for a storm this morning. I did sleep in an hour later than normal but overall feel alright. Let's see how long it'll take me to peter out today since it was almost 3:00am till I hit the sheets!
Then Gloria awoke and so I was up with her some too.

Here's a tentative menu for this week:

Monday- vegetable soup, cornbread
Tuesday- crockpot chicken, green beans and salad
Wednesday- pork loin, green beans, salad, hash brown potato casserole, dessert
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- baked potatoes
Saturday- mannicotti, salad
Sunday- ham and fixins


I am glad to have a lot of our chores done for the day. But, don't be fooled as I have so much more to do! If I can get the shampooer going I'll try and tackle our diningroom carpet(eeeeggaaaa).

Have a great day in the Lord!

Susan

No comments: