Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shopping Update

After church last night we were able to stop by Bi-Lo and catch some of their sales. We got a few good deals from them this week! A friend commented on here and told me of some coffee on sale at Food Lion this weekend. Thank you, Beth! I'll check that deal out.

So here's our Bi-Lo purchases:

2 boxes tea
2 cans no sugar added apple pie filling
1 box straws(.29!!)
4 jars applesauce
4 dozen eggs
4 pounds smoked sausage
3 pounds shrimp
2 packs baby carrots
4 packs lettuce salad mix

Total: $35.20 (reciept says we saved $40.88. Granted I would not have paid that much for these goods!)

Total left for the month: $63.19


On a side note, progress has been made in the laundry department. The Lord totally blessed us when He gave us an older girl and older boys, with younger girls and younger boys. Now I have a girl to do the girls' laundry and a boy to do the boys' laundry. All I do now is mine and hubs, along with all white clothes. Yeah! Now, if only I didn't have to remind them to do their laundry. Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: