Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Diet and Budget Update

Okay, so what kind of diet blog is this? The kind where the lady gains two pounds on only her second week! Seriously! I was down yesterday morning but this morning up again. I was at 154.? this morning. Maybe I over did the eating this weekend. But really, I thought if anything I ate just enough to maintain but certainly not to gain. Go figure. Oh well, all that to say that I am still on the wagon. I am still counting my calories and considering each bite that enters my mouth. Oh and when I temporarily lose it I pick right back up and keep going. So, this goes to show how real I am being. I didn't do good this time. But here's to next week's weigh in!

As far as the budget goes. I am right on track! We did spend some unexpected money this past weekend but it was/is worth it all! Here's an updated spending list.

Sam's Club:

6 cans green beans(for a big church fellowship on the 13th) $21.45

Subway:

3 foot long subs. We went to visit James' aunt and needed to eat some lunch out$16.05


IGA:

vinegar
whipped salad dressing $4.88

Food Lion:

3 packs hot dogs
3 packs hot dog buns $8.97

Aldi:

ground beef patties
10 cans chicken noodle soup
6 cans mixed vegetables
1 can tomato soup
2 jars applesauce
2 packs fig bars
1 box graham crackers
1 bag pinto beans
1 box saltines
1 can sloppy joe sauce
sliced peppers
turkey bacon
4 packs flour tortillas
canola oil
2 bags sugar
2 packs tostada shells
melting cheese
2 packs paper towels
5 loaves bread
2 packs hamburger buns

Total: $54.28

So we have $98.39 left for the month. I have projected having to buy coffee, milk(about 7-8 gallons), eggs, and lettuce. We'll see what else comes up later.

Here's a great blog for inspiration on losing weight. Thanks, Jessica!
http://pudget1.blogspot.com/

I have to run. It's time for lunch and I am canning tomatoes. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't know what brand of coffee you drink but I got my sales paper for Food Lion and they are having a 3 day sale Fri-Sun of this week. They have Maxwell House coffee, the big 34 oz cans for 4.99 without MVP card is 9.99.