Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh In, Etc.

I was a little hesitant to get on the scale but did anyway. I told James not to look and was scared to look myself. But I did and to my delight I was actually down! I am down to 152.6. So to move forward from here and keep my head straight will be nice.

We are beginning our school year this coming Monday. So I am working on all types of schedules and plans. I am excited to get started and there will be no pressure later as we can take off when we want because we'll have time and work in. I came up with a great way to log our lesson plans in. Brittany took the time to work up the lesson plan sheets on Excel. I am excited to have a new way to log in our info. It's more detailed than last year's way, but won't take a lot of time.

Okay, I am off to cook breakfast. Have a great day in the LORD!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm so happy for you.

Did your Food Lion have the coffee on sale this past weekend?

Beth

Susan said...

Yes, thank you Beth for telling me about it. I had looked at the paper and totally didn't see it. Go figure! I bought two canisters with it being such a great price. Thanks again!