Monday, December 28, 2009

Weight Loss


From left to right: Time walked(or jogged), distance walked(or jogged), calories burned, miles per hour

I've been working really hard at walking lately. Granted, this is flat, treadmill walking but it is a start! When I first began I was half dead at .63 miles. Now I have worked my way up to almost 2.5 miles. I am so excited! I have some weight that I'd like burned off. Baby Gloria is 15 months old now and so no excuses for this baby weight! It's time to somewhat closely resemble a more non-maternal state....whatever that might would look like on me! The past few weeks I've just been walking and doing light strength exercises but not really trying to lose weight. Well, it's time to add in calorie counting and still pump those legs! The holidays are about over so there shouldn't be any heavy gluttony.

Above is a picture of today's workout. Later I will do some strength/toning exercises while relaxing with my family in the livingroom. I have joined a group at www.keepingthehome.com that is desiring to losing weight as well. So I thought maybe I'd chronicle a little about it here and there. I am SO slow at this. This last year I have lose only about 8-10 lbs. While that's good, I'd like to lose 15-20 more!

I'll weigh tomorrow morning and see what my weight is. I truly don't want to do it in the middle of the day. :D Oh and what else would I do except look through colorful cookbooks while working out? LOL Isn't it goofy to plan what to eat while working off what you just ate? Still, my job has to be done and that does involve feeding the family!

No comments: