Monday, January 4, 2010

End of Week 1

Well, the results are in. I lost 2 pounds! It's on the edge of being three or so but I was thinking,"well what if I just had more water weight this time last week?" or "what if the scale is a little off from last time". So I'd like to keep it at losing two pounds. I do still want to get the Wii fit scales going because that one is digital. Anyhoo, that's where I'm at!

I worked out five days in the past week. While that's not too bad, I did want to get in six. Ah well! I powered walked longer today than ever before. I went for 65 minutes and 3.52 miles, burning 436 calories. Yay, me! It feels very good.

So I'm in hopes of dropping another two or three this week.

Today was our first day back at school. We are still not done for the day but it's been a blessing to start back. I'd better go as there's school to finish and supper prep as well...oh and ugh, laundry!

No comments: