Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Okay, so the weather has warmed up a little. We should be doing school right at this moment but, you know, it's hard to be motivated when the children have had cabin fever and it a little warmer outside. Well, it's 50 degrees and sunny. Ha! It's still cold but warmER than it's been. Watch out Friday because that's REALLY going to be hooky day. Ha! We might live outside all day that day! I think it's gonna hit 60. LOL

I have quite a bit of chores to accomplish this afternoon. Tonight we have church services so there's added work and time out. And Aunt F. is here so that makes me a little slower. Anyhoo, here's my list for this afternoon:

~wash and put away 3 loads of clothes(30 minutes)
~do a quick pick up of the schoolroom (10 minutes)
~clean kitchen (30 minutes)
~clean out van (30 minutes)
~iron and hang dress shirts (15 minutes)
~read with Jesse and practice skip counting by twos with him and Bethany(30 minutes)
~cook supper of sloppy joes and popcorn (30 minutes)
~get ready to go and leave( 1 hour)

The diet is going well. I had a breakfast of a banana in a hot dog bun with two teaspoons of peanut butter on top(ate at 7:00am). It lasted well until about 10:30 and I had lunch at 11:45. That was three mini pizzas, of which each one equals 100 calories. Three mini pizzas was a perfect portion for me. If I did need something else I could have added a simple salad. So tonight we are going to have sloppy joes and popcorn. From a few sites I've seen online, a sloppy joe sandwich will be the equivalent of about 432 calories. With that and 2 cups of popcorn, this will be a good 500 calorie supper! I might hurry and make some SF jello to have as something sweet afterwards.

Well, my afternoon is running away from me and I heard the washer beep. Gotta go!

No comments: