Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

I wanted to post this quickly as it's not time for me to be on here but I couldn't wait. :) I weighed in this morning and have lost 2.3 lbs. I haven't been posting my weight but I guess I will now to give you an idea of why I'm so excited. I am at 150.6. The thing is this. I am .6 of a pound from being away from the 140s! That makes me thrilled! I like milestones.Okay, so I am hoping for this to be THE big week to dip into that range. The funny thing is that I was too sick to exercise any. I WAS sick but I still ate. I don't know what all of the variables were to lose this much but it's the most I've lost in one week so far.

Have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=apex video converter super 6.19 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg