Thursday, March 11, 2010

New(est) Schedule

Please click on schedule to view. This schedule really works for us! With moving over moreso toward Charlotte Mason methods, our days are running a bit more smoothly, with preparation and forethought. I am pleased with the results even in just this week! Please pray for our family as I am still learning in how to have them to learn. It's a never-ending, still yet rewarding process. If you have any questions about our schedule, feel free to ask me! One thing that is not included is that Dalton will be beginning high school science this week. I have not filled this in here yet. Also, you'll see that there are larger gaps of time not filled in yet for Joy-Anna and Gloria. While I may do this in the future. They seem to be content tagging along and doing as we do. :)



2 comments:

Marie said...

Your so well organized, and with 7 kids I'm sure you have to be. I wish I could thrive with a schedule. I do well for a day or so, maybe even a week. Then I start to feel like it's ruling my life. I really do require structure though, and my kids do as well. If not, we'll spend too much time doing nothing. I like to do morning chores, which is just the basic stuff brush teeth, make bed etc, school, lunch, finish school, free time while littlest one naps, afternoon chore, free time until supper, than Daddy time/free time.
Lately I've not been following our afternoon chore chart and I really miss it. Gotta start doing that again so my weekly cleaning day will be easier.
Thanks for sharing your routine, I always enjoy seeing what others do.
Marie
homeschoolblogger.com/mom244now

Marie said...

Hello! I just read your comment on my blog and when I go to the blog it looks fine. If you get a chance would you check again and see if it still looks wierd :-) I have no idea why it would do that but I do remember seeing that once before.
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mom244now

Thanks for letting me know!!!
Marie