Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Curriculum 2010-11

Okay, here we go! This is going to be the BORINGEST post you'll ever watch. :) Only a die-hard homeschool mom would enjoy something like this and even then it can put you to sleep.
I debated on posting this but decided for it. A few disclaimers:
1) I am a scatterbrain and talking to a camera does not help.
2) We are slowly renovating our dining room and kitchen so thus the old flooring and unfinished walls.
Nevertheless, this is part of my life and I LOVE IT!

If this goes alright I may do more videos on homeschooling or....something else later... :)
Many thanks goes out to my oldest for her hard work behind the camera and putting this on the computer for me.

2 comments:

Candy said...

That was NOT boring at all! Of course, I'm biased, being a fellow home school mom, LOL. I have a lot of those same books, and it was also neat to see some of the others, like that nature study book - very cool. :-)

I vote that you do more videos. :-)

Anonymous said...

You are as cute as can be! I loved you homeschool tour. Thanks for taking the time to share. I wrote down a few things I'd like to look up and add to ours. I love how you blend your kids together too!
Question for you if I may...
How to you go about testing?
I have a (dull)mapped out curriculum that helps with all the testing and record keeping. I was hoping to change things up in the future. In feel like we are schooling at home and not homeschooling. I play with it every year.
Good to put a voice on you :-)
Lenni, momtogirls5