Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boo!

Scared ya', didn't I? I have been soooo busy-- you wouldn't believe! I have had some yucky feeling days (ahem...a full week) too. I am hoping I am on the mend now. :)

Okay, so I have all of 7 minutes till I am due in the kitchen to work and this is how I am spending. Actually I hope to kill two birds with one stone and have a feast. I needed to type up our menu and thought of going ahead and doing it on here to share with you and then just print it off. This is for two weeks...give or take. Here we go with six minutes left....The numbers before the supper items indicates what day we are having it on. I wanted to find a nice menu template to write this out on but couldn't find one quickly. Ah well!

Breakfast:

Shakes (milk, bananas, pudding mix, peanut butter, ice in blender)
grits and eggs
biscuits and gravy
bfast burritoes
french toast
fritata and toast
granola bars

Lunch:
Chicken quesadillas
bean burritos
hot dogs
grilled cheese and soup
ramen
leftovers

Supper:
(2)Pork Shake N Bake, fried okra, mac and cheese
(3)Pizza
(4)Pepper steak, pork refried rice, egg foo yung, egg rolls
(5)shepherd's pie
(6)pintos, potatoes, cornbread
(7)cabbage casserole
(8) leftovers
(9) grilled chicken salad
(10) pizza
(11) bbq chicken
(12) grilled hamburgers and hot dogs
(13) pinto bean casserole
(14)chicken pot pie
(15)cabbage casserole

1 comment:

Mama to 12, so far said...

Glad you are back! Sorry you didn't feel well!

Menu looks good.