Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shopping Day

Today is our shopping day for the next two weeks! Wish me "luck". Actually I am praying for the Lord to bless in our purchases. He does care for our every need.
For the month of September I went over my goal of $425 by about $40. Well, you see there was some sea food on sale at Bi-lo and my hubby's and oldest girl's favorite is scallops. Mine is shrimp. Of course I couldn't turn down their desire for their favorite seafood while on sale. :) And my lust of the flesh didn't want to deny my favorite seafood either. Also we went to Little Caesar's one night too. Hey, for a meal that satisfies everyone's palate and costs just a few cents over $20 to feed our family of nine...yeah, I can do that. :)

So anyway, this month my budget is set for $450. Scary isn't it? :) I don't know about you but I'm scared. :D I don't know why I do this to myself. I guess I just like to be slightly extreme in some ways. Hmmm...or maybe it's a control thing. Maybe I need to lie on a couch and be analyzed. Naaaahhhhh... I don't need it.

Oh, and I don't have nary one coupon. I get stressed just thinking about them anymore. They used to be fun but now I get a headache thinking about it. Come to think of it, I get a headache thinking of a lot of anything. :D

1 comment:

Mama to 12, so far said...

I stress out with coupons myself. So, I save the stress and don't use them unless for baby diapers or food for the baby.