Friday, November 19, 2010

Overwhelmed....but Not Defeated

Happy Friday everyone. I am so terribly sorry that I don't get to post any more than I do. I like using this blog as sort of a journal and am so thankful for those who take the time to check on here as you do.

I am not one who does so great with a lot of busy-ness. I remember as a bank teller many years ago, I'd spaz out at the long line of customers waiting to be helped. Ack! The head tellers would always say, "Deal with them one a time. Don't look at the line but at the one in front of you." I have to say, I've never mastered this. I am better at it but still working at it. The children are beginning the "I can't wait fors" of the season. Yesterday I told them to PLEASE just let me get through the next week and then we can proceed from there. My head is swimming. One day at a time is all I can handle for now. During this season there's still school to do, mouths to wipe, a house to clean, laundry to do, hubby minister to, church activities....on and on. Also a close family member potentially has a huge sickness to go through...could even result in death. Oh dear me, I am thankful for the Lord and His yoke...to be able to learn of Him. That's is where I find rest for my soul.

So, I do hope to have some good posts soon. But until then, each time you come here and I don't have anything new, could you please breath a short prayer for me? Thank you so much! (((Hugs))) to you all.Also, if you have something that you'd like to suggest my writing about or suggestions, then please email me at wewatson@pbtcomm.net
I'll see what I can do.
:) You never know. I might be back on again before the weekend is over. ;D

No comments: