Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

I am trusting that you are being blessed with a very good Monday. Ours was a slow one but a good one. We got school well underway and the rest of the week should roll rather nicely.

As we speak(err, as I type), the oldest is next door with her dad helping a neighbor, the two littles are watching a preschool show, and the other four are outside playing.
I have our super-easy meal of chicken salad done. Our kitchen is a bit out of sorts right now and so it just seemed easiest. James moved our stove over to the other wall and installed some cabinets on Saturday. He had to take out of dishwasher and it currently is sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor. Hopefully it will be back where it should be very soon. :D Until then, I am the chief dishwasher in the household. I don't work as well as the other one though. :/ Anyway, so pb&j, ramen and chicken salad was the easy picks of the day.

We got March's grocery shopping done on Friday night. Boy, am I glad that's over! With the exception of a few choice items during the month we are done, done, done!
So, I have my lists in little plastic slip covers and I am beginning again, to mark things off with my Vis-a-Vis marker for the next big shopping trip. Once the shopping is done, I just swipe off the list and it's ready again.

Has the allergies gotten to you this year? It has a few of us in our family. I won't complain as the warm weather is worth it any day. We are jam packed with work until at least this coming fall. Right now we are remodeling the kitchen. Soon we will clean out the pool and get it running for this year (YIKES!) and then as soon as that's done it will be gardening season. Could we forego a few things and call it quits. Ummm, yeah. Maybe. I guess we feel as if we can't though so we'll keep trudging along in progress. :D

Hopefully within the next few days I can find enough time to get on here and post a few times more. I'd apologize but really have been doing what should be top choice. So while I miss you when not on here, I can't say I'm sorry for doing what's best. :D

Have a blessed evening in God's goodness.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We are anxious to get into the garden. I think we will be a little late this year. Allergies haven't hit our neck of the woods yet.

Have a great day with your family.

~Cheryl