Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Shepherd's Pie

Here's the finished product of the shepherd's pie from the other night. My oldest said that it was the best that we've ever had. I think it was because of all of the "help" I had in making it. :D








The children like helping in the kitchen a lot. I should have taken pics of our other yummy meals this week too. Awww well.

Anyway, I hope to upload a few videos on menu planning on my Youtube channel today. I'll let you know if I do. Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks good. When I have made shepherd's pie, I make my meat like a meatloaf and then put the mashed potatoes over it after the meat has cooked.

Have a great day and I look forward to watching your videos.

~Cheryl

Margery said...

Looks yummy

Anonymous said...

It does look gooood.I made oatmeal and peanut butter cookies with Lydia and Caleb. It was fun :) I will be trying Shepherd's Pie soon!

Cathy said...

Susan,
Looks so yummy!! I really need to make this as we just love it.

Have a blessed weekend my friend.
Love ya,
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan,

I watched the youtube videos.....many hands = light work, great job guys! Good idea on the tomato/pizza sauce for the shephards pie. It's hard to find the right "gravy" to go in. I found some manwich meal on clearance and used that last time. It gives a kick for sure, anyhow thanks for the great times from your kitchen!

~Heather~

Melanie said...

That looks so good! It's been a long time since I've had that!
Hope you have a great week! :)