Saturday, July 30, 2011

Order


Supper from last night....leftovers for lunch today. At supper we had homemade pita bread to go with. At lunch everything was served with vegetable crackers.

Wow, the weeks just fly by, don't they? Here we are at the end of the week and, boy-howdy, we are ending it with a bang of busy-ness! The past few days I've been planning school. It begins on Monday and I am so excited! I do need to pick up a few supplies of which seem to disappear so quickly. Where do the crayons and pencils go?
We need some notebooks as well.

Our four year old (will be five the end of August) is officially joining our little homeschool this year. I can't believe that little bundle has gotten big enough already but this is life. They grow up so fast. She is all excited and I want this to be as special as we can make it. She'll be learning her phonics and numbers, have more stories read and do more crafts. Also, she may join in on the Little House stories that the 3rd and 4th graders are going to have. We are doing the Prairie Primer with them this year and I'm so excited! Did I mention that already? :D I just hope that they will join in on the enthusiasm??? Hopefully my enthusiasm will last a little longer than a month this time. Hmmmm??? Ha!

So, I'm a-makin' schedules and my head's a-buzzin' with all kinds of ideas. Those poor high schoolers...their school is pretty well straight forward. Well, maybe they'll re-live some of their elementary days with the younger ones. Well, I am excited about our 10th grader's science as it's on computer this year (Switched-On Schoolhouse). I hope it will sustain his interest and make my life just a little easier. This year we have children scattered all between the grades. Mercy! This mama's brain will have to be recorded all down on paper because her program might be electrically shorted if not. So, charts are in the making and routines set in place....ahhhhh, order.....I LOVE order! Yippee-skippee!

So, I'd better run and see what all else I can organize. The plan is to have a plan and not go on the fly. No siree. Won't work. Can't do it. Ain't gonna be. Order....yes, order!

1 comment:

www.boninfamilyadventures.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful dinner!! Great schedule!! Good job! Keep encouraging others!