Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I got up as usual and got breakfast out. We had a mixture of english muffins and peanut butter toast. I made James' sandwiches for work and sent him off. Afterwards I did some cleaning, got laundry going and made some Goliath sized tortillas. I like the recipe, even though the tortillas didn't come out as normal tortillas....and to think it came out of a tortilla cookbook! :D

After this, I took our 7 and 12 year olds to the dentist for cavity repair. While they were in, I sat in the waiting room and read up on the Prairie Primer. I plan on using this with 2 of the children this coming year. I have a feeling our newest student will be joining in before long as she can though. I am excited about this and hope things are as exciting to the children.

After the dentist we came home and had lunch of burritos. In the afternoon we had a quiet/nap time. Afterwards we did a little cleaning and I went into the garden a bit to pick tomatoes and peas. Before we knew it, it was time to get ready for church and leave. We had leftovers of beans and cubed stead along with a few sandwiches....and ice cream with cookies for dessert! Yum!

No comments: