Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday


Painted Bunting

Happy Wednesday!

Well, today's another day...more school, more cooking, more chores. Grin Today will complete our first month with being back in school! I guess our school year isn't so new anymore. In a lot of way I feel good about what we've done. Still, I am glad to have 160 more days to accomplish good things.

As far as chores, today's laundry day for me. This is when I will put away any clothes that's not. All of the children's clothes are in a family closet. For six of the children, their drawer are actually bins on shelves. The almost 3 and 5 year olds like to go in there and pull out what's not needed and throw them on the floor. :Smiley So once a week they go with me to clean up. Also, I have a small mountain of laundry to fold and put away. In addition, I need to basket up the dirty clothes on the floor beside the washer so I can mop the washroom floor. Yep, I've got some work to do! laugh This is the day that I like to line up our clothes we'll be wearing for the week. So I pick out a few church outfits along with a few "going to town" outfits. I also try to make sure we have socks and shoes lined up too.

In a bit, I am going brown a roast to bake for today. I think I'll put it in our electric roaster over some root vegetables after I brown it on the stove top. We'll probably have that with some rice and also gravy from the drippings.

Tonight is church night! We all love going to church and I can't wait. God is so good to give us a wonderful church family.

Have a great day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Nedia said...

Hey there Susan and James and all my little cousins I never knew about until a few weeks ago. Wow! The Lord has truly blessed you all. Lot's of stuff to do and I know there isn't a dull moment EVER!! I hope one day to see you all before I die. So if you are ever down visiting my way in Huntsville, AL please let me know!!! Love in Jesus to my new found family!!! Nedia Keel
www.vocalchordsbynedia.com