Saturday, April 7, 2012

Friday turned out to be quite a chilly day! I think it stayed in the 50s all day. It was actually a welcome change. Each of the school children spent time running through a few subjects in the morning. I fried some eggs to make sandwiches for breakfast. Then I helped them through their subjects. I also worked some on the computer. One of those being, typing up an "emergency chore list". We will be gone both all day Saturday and Sunday and so I wanted to try to fit in both Friday's and Saturday's chores. Ambitious, I know!

After lunch, I posted the list on the refrigerator. Each person had chores on the list to get done. I had set the timer for my chores, to no success as I worked much longer in each area than set. I wanted to get it done! The children needed a little reminding that we are not on the regular schedule but on the revised schedule. Poor children! They were confused. :D

Afterwards, I began supper. It is a Weight Watcher meal off YouTube. The channel is called Zackor and the meal is called something like Pulled Chicken BBQ Wraps. Oh, it was SO GOOD! All nine of us enjoyed it and that's saying a lot for some of our finicky eaters.

After supper we rested and prepared some more for the busy weekend ahead.


Blessings to you and yours on this wonderful Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Susan,

Thank you for the WW youtube videos. I know you had refered to the site before on one of your videos so I went hunting for the recipes. Oh My...There are so many out there! Anyhow, thanks again for streamlining my search. Cant wait to check it out.

~Heather~