Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Busy, Busy!

Wow, this week is crazy! We have two birthdays, two doctor/hospital visits, school, church meetings, ladies' meeting and the usual cleaning and cooking. We are trying to get the tons of drywall dust out of the livingroom. The walls are finished! Oh! I didn't tell you? We stripped the wallpaper off and painted the walls yellow. I really like them. It isn't the exact color I was going for but it's still nice. Now we have the fun of redecorating the living room. We also have our old couch, loveseat and a recliner to take out. The room will be very open! Eventually we'll get two recliners, Lord willing. Until then we'll have the sectional couch and rocking chair...

On Monday our Dalton turned 15! He's a young man. It makes me so sad. I miss my wee little boy. :D
Today our Joy-Anna turns 6. That's crazy. Life is like a vapor for sure. So today consists of a lot like Monday. We are having no school, a birthday meal and dessert, I go with Mom to the hospital for re-op visit, and we go to church tonight. We are packed!

Dalton wanted chicken enchiladas and ice cream cake for his birthday meal. He's chosen that for at least three years in a row. Joy-Anna wants hamburgers and strawberry shortcake. Yummy! Hopefully the rain will hold off to use the grill.

Ummm...anything exciting happening in my life you ask? I'm too busy for too much excitement. Church activities, yellow wall and a big box of good smelling laundry detergent is about as exciting as it gets.

Okay, I have to run, make breakfast and get ready for the hospital. Blessings to you!

P.S. Sorry for any typos and I am in a big hurry.

1 comment:

April said...

You got your living room painted Yay!! Happy Birthday to sweet Joy Anna! You sure have been super busy!!