Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun Pictures...


I know that you don't believe me but I really do have intentions of putting more pics on my blog. It's just that I have a terrible camera with buttons missing and all. I do hope to get a good one someday but until then I have to rely on my bad one of when Brittany takes pictures. Many of you may not know here but she takes pictures professionally now. She has been swamped with business this holiday season! It's been a great experience for her. Anyway, she took the pictures spur of the moment one Sunday after we finished dinner. We were still in our church clothes. Daisy, our younger dog, would not step out of the picture. So  now I feel bad that our Sheba, our older dog, was not in the family pic. Oh well.






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are great pictures. What a nice looking family you have.

Have a wonderful evening.

~Cheryl

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

These are beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Enjoy your day and God bless.

April said...

Love the pictures! I didn't even think about it not being Sheba.I see you found the photographer :)

Cathy said...

Susan,
I just LOVE your pictures. You are such a beautiful woman my friend and you have a loving and caring heart to go along with your beauty!!
It's special seeing the love you and James have for each other in the pictures.
Of course, I think your children are beautiful.
Love you,
Cathy

Anonymous said...

These are just precious! You have a beautiful family Susan.

~Heather~