Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So much to do, so little time! Well....okay..... I know the Lord gives us all the time we need to do what is needed but I can be really too relaxed sometimes. Anyway, we are cruising through school and still hope to be done by mid May. The more I have to write in the plan book, the more I look forward to next school year with our new curriculum. I hope to have it all entered into a computer program and printed out. I am also more and more looking forward to using the same curriculum with all of the children. I still plan on the Christian Light and use the SOW curriculum we have been using to go along with it.

In baby news, I had my first OB appointment on Friday and everything went so well. I just was so happy to see a heartbeat and a baby there. It seems to make things more real in a way. The children were all so happy to see pics of the baby too. Our eight year old asked me yesterday if Martha Joy would have been here by now. I said that we would have one more month until she would have been due. I could tell he was thinking about that and felt sort of sad so I tried cheering him up by telling him how she's had about four months with Jesus. He felt better then. It's hard to tell what goes through an eight year old's mind.

So, I need to go and get rolling again. I have been asked repeatedly, "have you updated your blog yet?". Now I can say, "yes!". I really am trying to limit my computer time and enjoy life away from this desk. Life is passing quick enough as it is. I may do a rundown of what's happened weekly and keep it at that. Boring, ay?

No comments: