Thursday, February 23, 2006

School, School, and More School


I believe I about schooled my poor babies to death today! That was fun and can't wait until tomorrow. Well, I have been reading a wee bit of a book by Mary Pride on homeschooling. It was meant to be a book for beginners but anyway I guess I needed a refresher course. So , I have begun over and really have been getting in power schooling the past two days. Now, today was fabulous and I feel a great sense of accomplishment plus I got in my nap.

I will have to write our new plan. It's funny because it's close to what I did when we first started schooling over eight years ago. But it seems as you get settled in, get busy with day to day life, trying to get settled with family changes so often, and lack of vision it's easy to..... well lose that vision you had at the beginning.

So I am just thrilled with this progress. As an added explanation for this burst of progress; today I begin my second trimester. You know, the usually blissful three months before the three months of misery. Well, I guess it's not all that bad. I am glad to have it all and will take it with joy.

No comments: